Ordering our books
Our books are available from Amazon UK and USA, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and most online bookstores.
We supply books directly to book groups, societies, booksellers, and wholesalers.
Our books are printed by Lightning Source. Orders are shipped from the USA, UK, or Australia. White Crow Productions Ltd invoices all orders.
Please include name of company, invoice address, delivery address, telephone number, and email (we need this in case there is a problem with delivery). Plus the details of each book as follows:
Title and author
ISBN (if you have it)
Format (paperback or hardback)
Our terms and conditions
1. Payment must be made before the order can be shipped.
2. All goods are sold on firm sale. We cannot accept returns, as our books are printed-on-demand.
3. Payment is made via PayPal and we accept Visa, MasterCard, and most major credit and debit cards. We also accept payment by wire transfer (details available on request).
4. We will send you an email invoice with an order reference number. You can pay online using the link on the invoice via the PayPal secure server. Please use the order reference number for any further communications regarding the order.
5. Goods shipped from the USA will be invoiced in US dollars. Goods shipped from the UK will be invoiced in sterling.
6. Trade discount details are available on request. Please enquire if you are interested wholesale quantities.
7. All orders are subject to postage and packing.
Delivery charges from the UK
1 item £2.30 UK
1 item £3.90 Worldwide
2 items £3.80 UK
2 items £6.70 Worldwide
Delivery charges from the USA (shipping within USA)
1 item $3.80 (basic)
2 items $4.50 (basic)
Shipment costs for larger orders available on request. Please note that shipping costs are subject to change.
Please allow 28 days for delivery, although goods are usually shipped 4-5 working days after receiving payment.
In the USA our books are available from the Ingram Book Company
In the UK our books are available from Bertrams